Elliott Family

Elliott Family

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cousins

My sister and I were looking for a way to surprise our parents at Christmas this year.  I think they get harder to buy for every year, and we wanted something a little more meaningful than a gift card.  I am not at all crafty, but I love photos and I love give photos as gifts.  We decided to have portraits taken of all the grand kids by my favorite photographer, Kama.  We are able to be sneaky like that since my sister and I live so close to each other; the hard part was not mentioning it to my mom every time I talked to her on the phone!

The kids did such a great job and we all had such a fantastic morning together.  I love my family!!
















I think my parents were surprised, and I just adore all of these photos of our adorable kids together.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I think that is a fabulous idea and I'm sure they loved them!